If you’re looking for immediate support or someone to hear you out, these crisis resources are teamed by people who care and are ready to listen.
Our services: a team -based approach
This team has specialized training in treating mental illness among youth with serious
emotional and cognitive disorders. The ultimate goal of Psychiatric Services is to achieve
stabilization while working collaboratively with the youth’s primary care.
- Assessment and evaluation
- Medication and monitoring, as needed
- Coordination of care with other health providers
- Assistance with accessing financial benefits to support treatment
- Education and information to support health and well-being
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
Call 988 to reach the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline. 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
Available 24/7 and confidential for LGBTQ+ youth experiencing a mental health crisis.
- TrevorLifeline: Call 1-866-488-7386
- TrevorText: Text ‘Start’ to 678-768
- Trans Lifeline: Call (877) 565-8860. Staffed by trans people.
Crisis Text Line
Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a crisis counselor for free 24/7 support at your fingertips.
Despite living with a mental health condition, we can still lead regular, fulfilling lives and do the things we want to do. Getting help early can make a big difference.
– Collin, NAVIGATE program participant