Meet our Marquette team
Get in touch with the ACT Early program in Marquette to find out if our services are a fit for you or someone in your life. We’re here to help.
ACT EARLY SERVICES
A holistic approach focused on individual goals
The ACT Early program offers tailored support services across multiple areas of focus, so we can help you achieve the things that matter most to you — whether that means assistance with school or work, improving relationships, or getting back to feeling like your best self. Depending on your unique needs, goals and preferences, our services may include:
- Individual Resiliency Training: therapy focused on identifying strengths, healing from difficult experiences, and learning new coping skills
- Peer Support & Family Peer Support
- Education and support for the whole family & support network
- Support with educational and/or career goals
- Medication management as needed
- Substance use treatment as needed
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ARE HERE FOR YOU
As a clinician working with individuals experiencing first episode-psychosis, their overall recovery is noticeably more significant than any other population that I have worked with in my 30+ years.
– Amy, ACT Program Supervisor
GET IN TOUCH
- The ACT Early program at Community Mental Health for Central Michigan (CMHCM): 200 W Spring St, Marquette
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Evening times are available by appointment
- Contact for services (8am-5pm EST): 906-225-7266 or email@example.com
- For 24/7 crisis services: 1-888-PATHWAY (1-888-728-4929)
need help now?
Our website is not a resource for life-threatening situations and is not monitored 24/7.
But there are many wonderful people standing by to support you:
- Text or call National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988
- Text “home” to Crisis Text Line at 741-741
- Teens supporting teens via text/phone/email: Check out Teenline (not 24/7)
HAVE QUESTIONS? REACH OUT
Do you have questions or concerns about yourself or someone you know? Drop us a line, and a Michigan care team member will respond within 2 business days.
What’s Next? Check out additional resources and stories
for young people and caregivers navigating psychosis.
Check out some of our top book picks recommended
from our caregiver community.
Join us on November 2nd, 2023 from 12:00pm - 3:00pm EST Limited seats. Register below. What is...
Mental health challenges can lead to feeling isolated, or estranged from relationships. While...